The Powerlite Nd:YAG lasers made by Amplitude are used when high pulse energies are required at higher harmonics, be it for pumping Ti:Sapphire amplifier systems or for pumping tunable OPOs and dye lasers. Excellent beam quality is essential for these applications, as well as good pulse-to-pulse stability. The Powerlite laser series has earned an excellent reputation over the years.
Based on a reliable oscillator of a Surelite Nd:YAG laser the Powerlites work with an amplifier equipped with a 8, 9 or 12 mm YAG rod depending on the requirements and model
Also here remote operation allows to control th harmonics via PC from a simple intuitive GUI.
- Injection seeding for narrow-band operation with a linewidth of 0.005 cm-1
- HEO configuration for optimized efficiency in frequency doubling SHG to 532nm.
- Powerlite DLS Plus with 2500 mJ at 532 nm
- 800mJ at 355nm
- Models optimized for pulse energy at 532 nm (HEO) or 355 nm
- Intelligent software for thermal management or pulse mitigation